Monday, May 22, 2006

Labour Party profits from the death of Dr David Kelly

Iain Dale has this story on his blog at the moment which I hope he doesn't mind me linking to ;-)

It shows that the Labour Party have been auctioning off signed copies of Lord Hutton's report into the circumstances surrounding the death of Dr David Kelly to raise more cash for party coffers.

Of course, we knew New Labour had no sense of shame. But even I never thought they would stoop this low.

May 23 Update: Tory MP Stewart Jackson has now tabled this Early Day Motion into the affair. Let's hope some Labour members have the guts to sign it.

5 comments:

stalin's gran said...

I think I've got a rare unsigned one...

Anonymous said...

You should see how much you get on Ebay for it...

LUU Dude said...

it's bellow thr belt. I'm shocked, but not appalled. With Prescott I was appalled but not shocked.

Anonymous said...

This shews the careless & cavalier disregard for the individual, damaged by their actions, but I suppose it is par for the course for a Government, which neither knows nor cares how many foregin murderers/rapists they have unleashed on the Community and which does not see why any apology is appropriate for its falsely labelling thousands of innocent people as criminals

Martin Curtis said...

www.petitiononline.com/hutton/