Teh Interweb is truly full of wonders and there's not enough hours in the day to mention them all on this blog, but there is quite a bit of stuff out there that I think is worthy of recognition in some small way. So in a return to the original spirit of web-logging, I'm introducing a new weekly links dump featuring stories and links that caught my eye.
Here then, in no particular order, is my first listing.
* Old lobby mucker Nick Assinder laments the sad demise of Annie's Bar.
* Recess Monkey investigates the (very fit) TV producer currently making a film about the sex lives of MP's staff.
* Tom Ewing celebrates suburban pop, with namechecks for old faves Prefab Sprout, the Sundays and Frazier Chorus.
* Ace rapper John Barnes announces his England comeback.
* Guido Fawkes calls the Lib Dem leadership election, 48 hours before the result is officially announced.
* Chris Mullin muses over whether A Very British Coup could ever happen these days.
* The this is network launches its latest World Cup Quiz on the Boys from Brazil.
* Renegade former diplomat Craig Murray fulminates on the Tessa Jowell affair, with a reply from yours truly.
* Andrew Roth remembers Stefan Terlezki, author of one of the great political upsets.
* Tee-mart launches a new line of Andrew Marr T-shirts - I kid you not!
That's all for now folks. Enjoy!