Monday, July 24, 2006

Wedding bells....

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get along to St James' Piccadilly on Saturday to join Tony Blair, Peter Mandelson, David Blunkett et al in offering my congratulations to New Labour's latest celebrity couple as I was down in the lovely town of Rye (pictured) celebrating the fifth anniversary of my own marriage to Gill.

I am proud to say that when we were married at St Helen's, Bishopsgate in July, 2001, there wasn't a politician in sight.


free web site hit counter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Pavlos

The Eagle loves a Tale Romantic

We can only hope that the Good Lord blesses Anji & Adam's marriage as he blesses the marriage of the Eagle (and evidently of Paul & Gill)

I have the honour to remain yur obedient servant and Yours ever

G Eagle